Dienstag, 21. April 2009

Workbench: Knocked Out T 34/85-Part 7

Dear Visitor,


here is my latest progress. I finished the T 34 to 85%. I have to do some pigment work at the burned areas and the track. To get a more rusted effect. Also the towing cables have to be done. Furthermore I have to add nonfixed pigments to the tank for more dust. But I will do it not yet. First the tank has to be clued fix to the base. Otherwise I have the risk to get fingerprints in the pigment.

If this would happend, I also will rework the mud in the chassis a little to add more different colour tones.
At the base itself I deployed some gras. I will add a second layer of shorter gras to get a more compact effect. The Ammobox will be also reworked. I try to get a nice effect with hairspray. For a really used look of that wooden peace. For that I have to wait untill the oil has dried up!

What I havent done untill know are the burned areas at the armor plates. I am still thinking about how to do them best. We will see...

The next progress steps will take some time. Because of university has started I only can do something at the weekend. So dont expect a further update before Sunday evening, or Monday afternoon.

But here are the pics now. I added a plenty of them for you! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo,

hier ist der aktuelle Stand. Ich bin mim T 34 zu 85% fertig. Ich muss an den Brandstellen noch mit Pigmenten ran. Auch die Kette muss an dieser Stelle noch farblich angepasst werden. Ebenso die Abschleppseile. Auch muss ich die Verschmutzung mit losem Pigment überarbeiten. Aber das geht erst, wenn der Panzer fest auf die Base verklebt ist, da ich ihn sonst kaum mehr anfassen kann. Dahingehend muss ich dann auch den Dreck im Fahrwerk überarbeiten. Der ist noch zu eintönig. An der Base habe ich ein wenig Gott gespielt und Gras gepflanzt. Ach hier muss ich noch ne 2 Schicht kleineres Gras einarbeiten, dass das alles ein wenig dichter wirkt. Auch die MunKiste wird noch weiter bearbeitet. Dort will ich mit Hilfe von Haarspray eine schön abgeplatzte Lackierung darstellen. Aber da muss erst mal das Öl trocknen. Was ich noch gar nciht behandelt habe ist die Brandstelle. Da muss ich mir noch was überlegen.

Da die Uni diese Woche wieder begonnen hat, werde ich erst mal nur mehr am Wochenende zum basteln kommen. Daher gibt es das nächste Update nicht vor Sonntag Abend, oder Montag in der früh.

Aber hier nun endlich die Bilder. Ich hab mal ne ganze Masse für euch hochgeladen:































Greetz Florian

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen